GD College Program
Lash Extension Certification
Master the technique of applying lashes by joining the Lash Extension Certification program. The eyelash extension trend has been the fastest growing trend in the beauty industry. This certified course will teach you all the basics of lash extension application (lash selection, solution, bonding, framing, and removal), eye anatomy, lash growth patterns, and lash health.
No prerequisite required.
Five-day certification program (20 hours)
Three-day certification program (20 hours)
• Students will learn to evaluate and give feedback to clients
• Students will learn the application and removal of eyelash extensions
• It will teach you all about Eye health, Anatomy and different eye shapes.
• Students will also master their techniques.
- History of Eyelash Extensions
- Types of Eyelash Extensions
- Eye Anatomy
- Lash Growth Patterns
- Lash Health
- Eye Shapes
- Station Prep and Setup
- Customizing Extensions
- Lash Shaping
- Isolation, Layering and Texturing Techniques
- Style Mapping
- Proper Amount of Adhesive
- Troubleshooting Difficult Lashes
- Lash Extension Removal