College Diploma on
GD College offers a 20-week Clinical aesthetician course in Calgary for students who want to be a part of the growing cosmetology industry. Our beauty school in Calgary has a 20 weeks (full time/part time) program, broken down into 20 hours per week, with the option of morning, evening, afternoon, or weekend classes. Whether you are employed, unemployed, or just looking for a career change, GD College offers different options for everyone. If you are currently working, our flexible class times make it easier for you to graduate.
Our teachers for Clinical aesthetician course are also the industry's best professionals excelling in their careers and have experience from teaching in beauty schools throughout Calgary. They do one-on-one training with you and also help you build your skillset in our cosmetology school and start working immediately with confidence.
The program objective is to provide students with knowledge, competencies, and professional skills with both basic and advanced techniques to excel in the field.
• Students will graduate to become Clinical esthetician.
• Students will learn to provide all Spa services.
• Business seminars will be emphasized to help students with materials required to open a small business.
• Students will be able to provide skin care consultations and specialty Skincare treatments.
• Students will master their skill set in Laser Hair removal.
• Students will be able to use a range of specialized equipment’s in compliance with national, provincial and other industry regulated standards.
• Students will be able to follow all Infection Control Provincial Standards
• Identify Business and Marketing Skills required to start a small business or work at a salon or spa.
• Students will graduate with knowledge and understanding to apply all relevant knowledge to provide best services.
Our students will graduate with knowledge and competencies to start a business or find a job in their desired category.
• Salon or Spa owner
• Cosmetics buyer
• Manufacturer’s representative
• Beauty editor
• State licensing inspector
• State board member
• Product development
• Esthetician on Cruise Ships
• Product Developer
• Sales and Management in cosmetics
• Doctors clinics
- Infection Control
- Anatomy of skin
- Common of skin conditions
- Skin analysis
- Facial treatment and protocols
- Cosmetic Terminology
- Cosmetic Ingredients
- Active ingredients in skin care lines
- Chemical Peels
- Laser/IPL Hair removal (alexandrite/yag and IPL)
- IPL Photo Facials
- Microdermabrasion/Derma planning
- Micro needling
- Business marketing